Creating a website can be OVERWHELMING!
How should you organize your content? What pages are there to write?
What kind of systems do you need to collect leads, take payments and book clients?
Where should you start?
There are SO many questions – and when you’re doing this yourself – it can be crazy hard!
It’s easy to get stuck, which will totally slow your project down and make it so you never launch that new website, like ever.
This website planning workshop will help you get the ball rolling!
- What is the PURPOSE of your website so you can build something that will help you accomplish your goals. It might seem obvious – but getting this CLEAR helps the planning process move along quickly.
- How to create a road map for your website so you know every page you’re going to need and how they all fit in with each other.
- Planning out your content navigation and how people will move around and consume your content.
- Map out a homepage that produces results and helps you grow your business.
- Learn how to write for the internet and get all of your pages written up and ready to go.
- Plan out your sales process and know what you're going to need to make sales and/or book clients - directly from your website.
- Learn some strategies for writing effective sales pages.
- Know what's next so you can get your site built and launched!
Meet Your Instructor
Web Designer, Online Teacher, Brand Strategist
Having a web site and an online presence that is TOTALLY YOU – that communicates who you are and how you make the world more awesome – that’s what I love to do, and what my design work and these courses are all about.
You can learn more about me and my business on my website: lisawork.com